I DANCE to HAVE A LIFE :)

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

superhuman

so as you all know, the title of my blog is another song :D
it's actually one of the songs that i listen to recently. haha :))
it's superhuman by Chris Brown ft. Keri Hilson
haha. i really like that pair. much better than CB and Rihanna. (for me)

anyway.
haha. i am soooo stupid.
i forgot to put a tagbox.
so there you are. i placed one last night.
thanks kaye for the site! :D

so if ever you see things missing, or something's wrong. or whatever.
bear with me!
and help me. :))
i'm new with the site and all. so there. thanks.

RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM

:))
=))

ok. whatever mara. :))

anyway, i love it! We don't have any classes tomorrow. oh such a bliss.
=) i can pig out but i can't be lazy :
i've got a script to finish
oh. scratch that
i have a script to write! (haven't started with it yet)
haha. good thing I won't have to do the monologue within the week!
I still have time to look for a character
I'm thinking...Elias.
but. I want to be a woman for this monologue. HAHA.
and it's really hard for me to be a guy.
but i have trouble looking for a costume.
so i might end up being Elias.
Or.
Pilospo Tasyo.
dunno. haha :))
So I want to do the TLE homework too.
I WON'T PROCASTINATE like always :))
and uhh...
what else?
...
...
...
i think that's all i have to do,
i'll re-read Noli Me Tangere tonight then I'll do the friggin script tomorrow!:))

So there. As of now, my problem is.
How to link other people's blogs!

i have to link:
Roleen.
Margot
Donna Virata
Jay Salonga
Kaye Calleja
hmm...
Eunice? :))

ok. imma ask margot na. :))

so.
im lookin forward to Saturday
of course. it's DANCE DAY again
and there's something else.
someone's going down on sat.
poor her
but i don't really pity her.
she's not much of a friend to me recently. :))
whatever. she can talk to the hand.
I DON'T WANT TO BE ****SIFIED. :)) LMAO
okay.
haha.

i'll post again another blog later.
i have to link blogs first.
till then.

end of fourth blog post. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home