I DANCE to HAVE A LIFE :)

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

FOREVER :)

it's like i waited my whole life
for this one night
it's gonna be me you and the dance floor
'cause we only got one night
double your pleasure
double your fun
and dance forev ev ever! :)

k. i really like to dance the routine chris brown and his crew danced in the music video.
really wish that sir rene would teach us that!:))
dream on, mars! :))


HAHA. :))
anyway.

i'm still not in the mood to do my homework
Reading noli me tangere makes my head hurt, makes me sleepy
bummer :

anyway,
here i am
writing again.
'cause it's the only thing i feel like doing.
so yeah
i'm watching gossip girl. haha
marathon again.
really can't wait for the premiere of season 2.
:))
hope it's posted in the internet as soon as it's aired. :))
so here i am.

looking at chuck again.
:))
i'm thinking of a good name for chuck bass and blair waldorf's pairing.
hahaha. :))
remembered broocas :)) ? is it how it's spelled?

brucas?
brookas?
k. whatever.
not making any sense here.
i only heard it from celina.
so i really don't know how to spell it:))

anyway. this blog's so random
well, all of them really
haha:))
i just write what comes to my mind.
so now you know. i think about a lot of things.:))
(but i don't reall write most of the things that i think of..
...maybe 'cause they're personal?)HAHA

anyway, i remembered what Koko said on our way to IMC(religion class)
haha. we were talking about her monologue.
she didn't practice AT ALL. we were laughing about it.
then koko suddenly said, randomly 'i have a self realization'
correct me if i'm wrong but i think that's what she said or MEANT. haha:))
i asked her what it is.
she said 'it's a SELF realization '
haha. i didn't get it. i had a bad kind of headache then.
well she said she wouldn't tell me kasi nga self realization
'Kaya nga self, self.'
then she wasn't making any sense. so we laughed, again. :))
'k. labo non'
haha
then i got it.
WOW. claps for me! slow mode yesterday.
hahaha.

so i am totally bored. i listened to neyo and chris brown last night.
it feels like 20+ song are stuck in my head.
LAST SONGS SYNDROME?
kay, WTH? :))

end of fifth blog post. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home