I DANCE to HAVE A LIFE :)

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

THUNDER

yeah. it's the song by boys like girls :) haha.
but the reason why i made that my title is...

...'cause i seriously want a thunder to hit me right about NOW.

i totally planned to read noli me tangere last night and start making the friggin script for
the monologue.
but here i am..
admitting with all shame that i didn't :)
oh dammit.

noli makes me sleepy. who the hell wants to read it?
and even worse, who wants to write a monologue script?

BRING ON THE THUNDER
please
it might bring me to my senses.
it might actually make me start to work.

haha. :))
i feel stupid.
dammit

so.
i am totally discouraged to perform a monologue
beside the comments that our teacher made about the first 10 performers, i am sooo..sooo...
confused about the whole thing.

i hate this.
not everyone was born to do monologues.
and i admit that i am one of them.

i am simply not meant to speak in front of an audience..
then how do you expect me to do a monologue?
kay. enough negativity.
it is not good. and it will not help anything.
IT MAKES THINGS WORSE
so yeah. ill cut it out.
anyway.

let me share something funny.
i read this the other day.
but i really can't get over this.
:))
=))

well, i was on friendster, viewing a friend's profile.
he had a comment. well, it's an animation or whatever from a girl.
and it said...

'LOOSING you is like living in a world with no air"
just comment or tag me if you wanna know where and see it for yourself:))
ok.
you can laugh now.
it is totally stupid.
it's not even a typo.
since it was animation so it would've been obvious for that girl that it's all wrong.
i totally pity chris brown and jordin sparks, and the writer of that song.
:))
and to you, whoever who made that wrong animation, i have to say it, but..

you're just so funny!:))

so, i'll stop now. enough making fun of people who make simple(?) mistakes.
haha.
i make them and it really isn't an excuse to have fun on others' expense.
haha. but it was really hilarious
FOR ME.

so yeah. i'm gonna start having a life and read noli me tangere.
pray that i would really take it seriously
and pray that i really do that so i could start with my script TODAY. finally.:))

maybe i'll post another blog later this evening. :)
till then.

*puts on a sad face and starts reading youknowwhat*

END OF SIXTH BLOG POST :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home