I DANCE to HAVE A LIFE :)

Thursday, August 28, 2008

mirror. :)

NEYO mode:)
love him. 'cause of his songs and of course, his fashion style.
i'd give him the male best dressed award any day:)
HAHA. love his hats:)
anyway. end NEYO MODE.

haha. anyway. i was attacked by the VANITY virus again. effects of having a cellphone cam.
when u have fone cam, you have a cam that you can use whenever you want:))
ok. didn't make sensE? well. i did. so just understand it. okay?:P
haha. i looked at the album of vain pics(mine only) and it had 986 pics. zomg!:))
i don't know why. I'm insecure but i just love taking pictures of myself =))

anyway. DON't blame me. I'm not the only one.
BATO BATO SA LANGIT. matamaan sana kayo:))
don't be ashamed. it is good to be vain :)
see it as a self esteem booster!:)
aminin na. i won't take it against you, instead...
let's take pictures nalang together:))

anyway. nuff said.

just remembered this line in rockstar(prima j.)
"why don't you take a picture? it lasts longer :)"

haha.
:))

waaaaaaa. can't wait again for satruday. although i really don't want next week to come.
monologue. :
the thought itself just gives me the creeps.
OMG.
i was simply not born to be an actress. :
oh goooooooooooooosh.
(promised not to use this word, but i'll make an exception for the monologue)
yeah. it's that much of a big deal. :

anyway,
i want to let this out. you don't know her/ him, probably.:) so don't guess
'i know you're good at practically everything, and i totally support that. but you shouldn't make me feel miserable for being myself since i am always the one who can't do everything. you always do. keep that in mind. di mo kailangan ipamukha sa akin na mas magaling ka."
there. said it. i am boiling.
NOW I AM NOT. sheesh.

si domeng lang ang nakakarelate sa akin with these stuff.
thanks for always replying to my texts, thanks for always being there when i need to talk about stuff. thanks for staying as my supersupersupersupersupersuper friend.
thanks domeng. i really love you, dear friend.:)


anyway.
there.
MIRROR.
i just love the song, dunno why.
it is certainly not the lyrics because i can't relate to them.
i guess it's because it is pleasing for my ear:))

anyway.
can't wait for retreat!
although it is so disappointing to know that we're having classes before and after the thing.
although i know it's still gonna be fun no matter what.
haha. :))
do we have to wear pajamas when we sleep? can't we wear shorts, it's more comfy for me

hahaha.:))

oh. domeng and i are gonna match outfits! we're both wearing red at the first day!:)
xD
my daughter:))


anyway, here's my horoscope. in friendster, the horoscopes are so freakingly true.:)
'When you show warmth to someone unexpectedly, it can solidify important bonds.'
sorry ms cordero:) i know.

i don't believe in it nor does it become the center of my life but they really can serve as my inspiration:)
ok. sappy stuff. :)

anyway. read my blogs everyday.:) i would love you and would never forget you if you do:)
THANKS.

brucas. yeah. i can spell it!:)
(achievement?=))) sorry ma. celina de castro ferraris.
ily. for being such a nice person today!:) don't worry, you'll get good karma. :)
JACK, is it?:)) i think i am wrong. i am not so good at remembering stuff.
HAHA. :))

anyway.
seventh blog ends. :)
countdown to gossip girl season 2 premiere.: 4 days:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home