I DANCE to HAVE A LIFE :)

Friday, August 29, 2008

Until the end of time :)

I am Justin Timberlake Mode naman:)
hahaha. I love him. he's so hot.
why did you let go of him, Cameron?:))
HAHAHA.
"cause i'm gonna love you boy, until the end of time.."
oh that is so true!:)
HAHAHAHA :))
omigosh. i am ssooooo bored. :

SO here i am. Blogging again. okay. i broke my record.
I am in the laptop for seven hours straight.
it's new for me:))
HAHAHA


I looked at the video Viki posted just now.
MAJOR SPOILER SEASON 2 GOSSIP GIRL
watched the first 5 minutes of the first episode of season 2:)
it's not much of a give away.
it's more like a peek at what's gonna happen
all i can say is:
DAN, NATE hate you guys. yuch for what youre doing:((

nice talking to chris again! missyou!

so there. blog tomorrow again!

ninth blog post ends:)
nite:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home