I DANCE to HAVE A LIFE :)

Friday, April 16, 2010

BOSTON!

Yay! So I arrived in Boston yesterday at around 3pm. We are staying in InterContinental Boston :) It's across the Fire department :D

Anyway, So last night we just went to Chinatown for dinner. Unlucky cuz where we went wasn't so great. : But still, fried rice was yum. haha. The next morning, which is this morning. We went to Harvard first. Then we ate at Mcdonald's there. not in Harvard. Near Harvard, lol. We went around and there are a lot of libraries! :)) We bought Harvard shirts then we went to MIT.
I think it's Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I didn't go inside though. Then I also saw Berkelee College of Music. Is the name and spelling correct? :) Lol, sorry if it isn't.

Anyway, we went to chinatown again for dinner. btw, LUNCH AT QUINCY MARKET. yum food and gelato <3 :)

that's it for now. suddenly got lazy. hahaha.

With love,
Mars :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home