I DANCE to HAVE A LIFE :)

Sunday, September 7, 2008

IN THE AYER! :)

OH HOT DAMN! :)
so flo rida and. will.i.am mode today:)
cant get this song out of my mind today! :))
so there. i wasn't able to post yesterday. i got too lazy to post. i just looked at updates in the internet. :) there were a few so i signed out almost immediately.
I started to watch THE SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER
love RICKY! :)) and henry!:)) cuuuute. right, KAYE?
love the series although i hate the bits wherein its boring since the turn of events are like, FOREVER :
It's been like weeks since i have been including the monologue here!:(
well, i presented last wednesday before our retreat
I was hoping i could relax for the retreat but i have to repeat my suck-y performance since...
I SUCKED.
well. i wasn't born for acting. or maybe not acting itself but acting as characters i dont really like.
so yeah.
i am finally gonna finish this thing tomorrow! HOPEFULLY :)
so there. im chatting instead of rehearsing:))
well. sorry! im human and this is one of the times that you really dont feel like doing...
STUFF
so there. may i count how many times i used. SO THERE. ???
haha
i dunno. phrase of the day. i guess.
:))
waaaaa
wish me luck for tomorrow...:))
line or thought for the weekend: I HATE PEOPLE WHO JUST CAN'T HAVE A LIFE :
thanks erin for cheering me up! ILYSM
end of thirteenth blogpost:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home