I DANCE to HAVE A LIFE :)

Monday, September 1, 2008

Forget about me :)

This is my first ever life-sucks post:)
why is there a friggin smiley there?:)
and again?:))
okay. so LIFE sucks

everybody knows that.
everybody reaches that certain point wherein you want to cease living.
'cause life sucks

so here's the drama
i finally saw the light.,
but here's the thing that i finally let go of.
I don't hate anyone but myself.

there's this thought that finally sinked in my head.
haha. im no one's BFF.
it is totally shallow. i know!
but you know, everyone has to have a bff.
its like an unwritten rule
you know,
someone who calls or text when youre absent
someone who makes surprises for you on your birthday
someone who visits your house every so often
someone who supports you when you have shows and stuff
someone who i can endlessly take pictures with
someone who enjoys doing the stuff that i do
someone who makes me feel confident of myself, not someone who gives you endless things to be conscious about
someone who i can laugh with
someone who calls me with no reason
someone who is always the first to comment on the blogs and photos you post
someone who you go to malls with
someone who tries to make you smile and someone who can make you laugh
checklist ng bff?:)) so if you answered yes to all those, congratulations., you have a BFF.
good for you!

teka. aiken or eunice, ikaw ba ito?:)) except for the surprise you in your birthday part?:)) joke
ily guys. youre the best-est ever.
(THANKS SA PALANCA LETTER NIYONG 2:))

dammit.
so there. i used to think i had one but then i wasnt her bff for her.
not her fault. not anyone's fault but yeah.
haha
:)) most of my friends, they only consider me as a super parang best friend na rin kind of friend.:) well. i accepted it. i guess i have to?:))
you cant say it doesnt matter. cause it does. so yeah.
but honestly. yeah
haha

whatever to me!

haha

im done with the script and im currently rehearsing my lines!:)
ELIAS MODE:)

haha
so there. final blog for the day:)


eleventh blog post ends:)
GOSSIP GIRL SEASON 2 PREMIERE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant watch it :((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home