I DANCE to HAVE A LIFE :)

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's been a while.

...but hey I'm updating again! =)) woohoo!
So i've been in the US since April 5. At first, I had a stomach ache. I vomitted and well, TOO MUCH INFORMATION, but i repeatedly did something in the bathroom. bonding with the toilet. GAAH. HAHA.

anyway, i was better the day after that. and so the day after again, i started to go shopping. i bought lots that day. then my aunt got sick & so i was stuck in the house all day the day after that. haha. diary much. and on saturday, it was my cousin lenix's first birthday in a fun center. loads of fun :D and then after had, we had dinner at Kyma, a seafood grill. I ate a 10 oz. tenderloin. Yum =) But I was full. Happy Birthday Tita Suzette! :D I met Lauren, a very imaginative and bright kid. And Paige, her cutie pie sister. I also met Tito Sean and Carmen, his wife. Also DJ! Cutie pie one year old who ate a lot for a little baby :D

On Sunday, I was left alone in Berkshire mall. I loooove it there. ;) SO I BOUGHT A LOT :(( damn. i'm such an addict. =)) HAHA.
The next day, we went back there, since I was kinda rushed last Sunday :)) So now I have a lot. =))) HAHA. Fuun to buy stuff though. Usually, i have a hard time buying cuz my parents won't let me. I'm not with them, so it's easier! :D :D HAHA. Anyway, I don't know what I'll be doing tomorrow. But I hope we don't go out so I don't shop anymore. GAD. =)) HAHA. Anyway, How is your summer? :) Hope you're having as much or even more fun as me! :D

With Love,
Mars. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home