I DANCE to HAVE A LIFE :)

Friday, October 17, 2008

BITE THE DUST!!

still not over this song!:>
ite the dust
Trust me, anything you can do
I can do better than you
Bite the dust
Some things remain impossible
You're no exception to rules
Bite the dust
How many times I got to tell you?
He don't even see you
Bite the dust
You see, I'm really helping you
I'm keeping you from looking a fool
She's got a plan to have my man
She's going to have to deal with me

Ooh, sugar I got him
I got 20/20 vision
I can see that you want my man
Ooh, sugar I got him
'Cause it's my job
To make you understand
Ooh, sugar I got him
Try to make a move
And I'm on him like 5-0
Ooh, sugar I got him
So you can go
'Cause I got him
Got him

HAHAHAHA
enough of this song!!:))

anyway. spent the whole afternoon under the sun, practicing our dance production:)
it was surely TIRING but we're cramming so i can't really complain

I am looking forward to the family day/ fair;)
and also at the same time, NOT SO
YES:
IT'S gonna be FUN!!
i get to spend time with my friends all day!:)
and nothing beats that:)

NO:
SOMEONE WITH THE NAME THAT HAS FOUR LETTERS ISN'T COMING :(
bummer...

so yeah:) i just watched the episode six of gossip girl season 2:)
blair and serena are surely weird.
they fight like hell, then they get back being best friends afterwards after the big catfight!:))
so yeah. but we have to agree that them being not bestfriends is more weird than otherwise. don't you agree?:)
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE AND FOR EPISODE EIGHT!!!
you know why, AREN!:)

I ALSO FINISHED NEW MOON. darn
i am so slow. SCHOOL IS HELL
i had to read the second book, cuz of course i can't say that i completed them all without reading it. IT'S FULL OF JACOB BLACK.
i hate their pairing!! phew!! thank GOODNESS it's over:|
but i heard that it's gonna be back in eclipse:(
ohwell. that's life:))

so yeah. I AM SLIGHTLY TAN and i am not liking it that much.
oh well. I can't wait for TWILIGHT MOVIE:)
i love edward:)

marry me, ed westwick!:)))please?:>
too bad nate left you and was best friends with dan now. but i am here:)

OHWELL. i am gonna watch the promo for the next episode and try to look for spoilers and giveaways online:>

I WANT A FONE WITH A QWERTY KEYPAD IN IT SO BAAAAAD
I WANT A PAIR OF MARC ECKO SHOES
I WANT SERENA'S BLUE CHANEL PURSE THAT SHE USED IN EPISODE ONE SEASON2:)

sixteenth blogpost ends:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home